Travel recommendations to the Christmas market in Sterzing
This is how you can find us
Current traffic information
Traffic Information Center Bolzano Tel. 0471 200 198 www.provinz.bz.it/verkehr
Brenner freeway A22 Green number 800 279 940 - www.autobrennero.it
- Train: Several times daily connections via Munich, Innsbruck, Vienna/Lienz and Zurich to Bolzano. Regional connections by train or bus to the five original South Tyrolean Christmas markets.
For national and international timetables: www.thetrainline.com
- Flight: Daily flight connections to innsbruck or via Rome directly to Bolzano. Info and booking at your travel agency or at: www.alitalia.de. With our year-round bus transfer from the upper Italian low-cost airports you can reach South Tyrol comfortably in a comfort coach. Information at www.suedtirol.info/transfers
- Car & camper: From the north via Munich/Innsbruck/Brennerpass, from the west via Landeck/Reschenpass or via Ofenpass.
From the east via Lienz/Innichen. In the towns, parking lots and parking spaces for campers are well signposted. Traffic info: www.provinz.bz.it/verkehr
- Further information: Information on available accommodations, vacation packages, excursions, weather, calendar of events and the original South Tyrolean Christmas markets:
South Tyrol Information: www.suedtirol.info - tel. 0471 999 999 www.suedtirol.info/transfers
- Parking lots for campers:
Autocamp Sadobre Phone +39 335 812 10 93
Shuttle service from the camper parking lots to the center of Vipiteno for the Christmas market