Christmas market in Sterzing in South Tyrol
Christmas in the northernmost town of Italy
The bells are ringing all over the year but never as lovely and comforting as during Christmas. Maybe it’s the special atmosphere or the wonderful memories that let us love the Christmastime, but also the Christmas bells spread the magic – it’s simply the happiest time of the year.
Sterzing in the north of Southtyrol is surrounded by the beautiful sound of ringing bells in all its forms and sounds. The hollow and smooth sound of the church bells, or even the friendly bells of local cows and farm animals – every bell has his own importance. Christmas in Sterzing is all about joyful bells with their warming sounds.
Opening hours of the Christmas market in Sterzing from 24th november 2022 until the 6th january 2023:
- daily from 10.00 am - 19.00 pm
- 24th november from 17.00 am - 19.00 pm
- 05th december from 10.00 am - 11.00 pm
- 24th december from 10.00 am - 13.00 pm
- 25th december -closed all day
- 31st december from 10.00 am - 17.00 pm
- 1st january from 12.00 am - 19.00 pm